Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I may be sick, but I'm still cute.

Connor has officially gotten his first cold. It's absolutely pathetic--the coughing, the sneezing, the simultaneous cough-sneeze, and the sad, droopy eyes all make me wish I could be sick for him. Watching him be miserable through something as common as a cold makes me so much more appreciative of my own parents and any parents of sick children. How these special parents are able to watch their children go through serious illness or worse is beyond my comprehension.

My mom agreed to stay with us while Ms. Robin (babysitter extraordinare!) is out of town for a few days. Little did Grammy know that she agreed to take care of her sick grandson. While Grammy might not agree, Connor thinks her timing is perfect - he gets her undivided attention all day long and can milk his illness for all it's worth.



Daddy thinks he is so funny...
I promise there is just formula in that bottle!

No comments: