Connor turned seven months old today. I can't believe that it has been seven months since he was born--I have been calling him "six months old" to everyone who asks up until yesterday when I realized that he was a day shy of seven months. What a great age--the world is so full of entertainment when you are seven months old. Aside from being amused by the slightest sound or funny face, Connor is starting to develop quite a personality. While he is still easily amused by most things and pretty easygoing, he is also figuring out what he wants and how to get it. I had to wake him up from a nap yesterday evening and, based on the temper tantrum that ensued, you would have thought I had woken Matt up for work at 6:00 am. We're in trouble :)
Here is a video of Connor laughing at his dad shake a cup of ice. Who knew ice could be so entertaining?
No comments:
Post a Comment