Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Dog is a Saint

Here are some pictures of Connor and Jake. Connor now realizes that Jake is a playmate. Each morning, after Connor has had a bottle and gotten changed for the day, I carry him downstairs to get ready to leave. As we go down the stairs, Connor cranes his neck to look for Jake. As soon as we round the corner, he starts giggling at the dog. Jake just stares at us as if to say to Connor, "What's so funny? You get to leave the house with her while I stay here by myself all day!"

Connor has also taken to grabbing anything within reach, even if it's hair that is attached to the face of a 90 pound dog. Jake doesn't even flinch, as you can see from the pictures. I guess Jake figures that if I pay so much attention to the baby, he might as well be nice to the baby and maybe even get some attention himself. Poor Jake. He's such a good sport.

Oh no, here comes that baby...

Ouch!! Why me?!?

Well, I guess he is sort of cute:)

No comments: