Connor had his six month "well baby" checkup yesterday. He weighed in at 18 pounds, 8 ounces, and is 27.5 inches long. How can one person grow seven inches in six months?!? I definitely lost the bet, as I thought for sure he'd weigh over 19 pounds. The doctor asked us what problems we were having, and we looked at each other as if to quickly make up some "problem" with our child so we would appear normal. No problems here! Then the doctor asked if Connor had started crawling. "NO" we both said in unison. "Well, enjoy it while it lasts," said the doctor, "when this one gets going, he's not going to stop!"
I think Jake is realizing that Connor is a real person, instead of a rapidly growing squeaky toy. Connor grabs at the poor Jakester and holds on for dear life. Jake responds only with a big lick to the face. Connor squints and squeals, and the game begins again.
Hanging out with big brother Jake.

Relaxing after a bath...
No comments:
Post a Comment