It's hard for us to believe that Connor has been on this earth for almost six months. On one hand, it seems so long ago when we try to think of life before him. On the other hand, it seems like just yesterday that we had to carefully support his head when we held him and were hoping those little smiles were real smiles and not just gas (even though they were just gas). Six months later, he is sitting up and the smiles are frequent and genuine. Watching him take in the world around him is like discovering it again for yourself, and whenever you have a bad day, the smiles that greet you when you come home make everything better.
Connor, like his mother, is easily amused, and, like his father, is quite ticklish.
1 comment:
Nora and I watched this together and we were talking about how cute he is!! I love that laugh!! Nora said "When we go there I will hold that baby!" I guess she wants to come for a visit :)
Post a Comment