I don't yet have any holiday pictures of Connor to share, but he is doing so many new things each day I thought I better record them before they become distant memories. His vocabulary is growing at an astounding rate. He says peez (please) and dank (thank you) pretty regularly. He can say dog, ball, night-night, and more with ease. He knows bye, dad, and mama. Probably his favorite thing to say is uh-oh; this is sometimes said when he drops something accidentally, but is more often said when he does something he knows is wrong with great intent. For example, the Christmas tree is now missing several ornaments that were once hanging near the bottom of the tree because Connor's favorite activity is to walk toward the tree with great sense of purpose, carefully choose an ornament to tear from the tree, and then turn to Mom or Dad with his arms streched toward us, small hands grasping the ornament and exclaim "uh-oh!"
He is very excited about Christmas and can even say "ho, ho!" when asked what Santa says (we're still working on the third "ho"). Okay, in all likelihood he is probably just excited about the lights, the fun things in the house, the cold weather, and the general excitement in the air, but isn't that what it's all about? Pictures to follow, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment