Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mommy's Birthday Weekend

This weekend was a whirlwind tour of Alexandria and Annapolis, as we visited Grammy and Grandpa Jim, Nona, and the Commodore all in 48 hours. We even got to see Lauren and Radek for dinner. Connor is walking like a pro and, unless he is actually asleep, is in constant motion.

The last picture is probably my favorite this time, especially because nobody noticed the mistake until the candles were on the cake! Yes, they picked it up, paid for it, brought it home, and never saw a thing :) I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have many more birthday cakes personalized with my "new name."

I'm so proud of myself, I can't stand it sometimes.

Why do I love Grammy so much, you ask? Ummm...I can't count that high yet!


Yes, the sailor suit does actually say, "I love The Commodore"--compliments of Auntie Elizabeth.
Matching outfits and matching hair.


You'd think that, after 31 years, a dad would know how to spell his daughter's name. He was even the one who picked the name so many years ago!

No comments: